Romance, porn and farmers on TV
A collection of tweets reacting to Katherine Feeney’s Fairfax piece, Are romance novels as bad for relationships as porn?
I’ve tried to organise the conversations by topic so they’re not in strict chronological order, though I’ve attempted to keep replies close to the tweets they’re replying to. If you can’t see the embedded link below, click here to view it directly on Storify. And if you feel I missed an important conversation, please let me know in the comments.
Latest posts by Kat (see all)
- Amazon launches Australian Kindle store – Kindle Fire now available - November 13, 2013
- Melbourne Cup readers’ sweep 2013 - November 5, 2013
- Bridget Jones fans are not happy, Jan - September 30, 2013
- Reactions to Anna Goldsworthy’s Quarterly Essay: Introduction - September 28, 2013
- Welcome to Gabby and Jodi and did you spot the bloggers at the DBSA podcast? - September 23, 2013