A quickie with…Kate Cuthbert, managing editor of Escape Publishing
Escape Publishing manager editor Kate Cuthbert talks about Harlequin Australia’s digital-first imprint.
Last week, Kate Cuthbert was kind enough to answer a few questions about Escape Publishing, the digital-first imprint of Harlequin Australia.
If you can’t see the video, click here to view it directly on YouTube. It runs for just over 3 minutes.
One of the most interesting things she told me—unfortunately, it was after I stopped taping, so it didn’t make it to this vodcast—was that although print runs may be a possibility in the future, she’s keen not to overemphasise this possibility. Cuthbert is keen to move away from the perception that digital is second class to print.
In the next couple of weeks, we’ll be posting short videos featuring Escape Publishing’s launch authors, so watch this space.
Latest posts by Kat (see all)
- Sydney Writers’ Festival 2015 – Beyond Dukes and Damsels (live tweets) - May 25, 2015
- Sydney Writers’ Festival 2015 – Is this romance I see before me? - May 22, 2015
- Quiet on the blog doesn’t mean we have been silent - May 18, 2015
- C. S. Pacat signing videos are now on YouTube - April 11, 2015
- C. S. Pacat signing at Galaxy Bookshop - April 10, 2015