A quickie with…Kate Cuthbert, managing editor of Escape Publishing
Escape Publishing manager editor Kate Cuthbert talks about Harlequin Australia’s digital-first imprint.
Last week, Kate Cuthbert was kind enough to answer a few questions about Escape Publishing, the digital-first imprint of Harlequin Australia.
If you can’t see the video, click here to view it directly on YouTube. It runs for just over 3 minutes.
One of the most interesting things she told me—unfortunately, it was after I stopped taping, so it didn’t make it to this vodcast—was that although print runs may be a possibility in the future, she’s keen not to overemphasise this possibility. Cuthbert is keen to move away from the perception that digital is second class to print.
In the next couple of weeks, we’ll be posting short videos featuring Escape Publishing’s launch authors, so watch this space.
Latest posts by Kat (see all)
- Smutty Buzzword Bingo – We need your dirty words! - March 2, 2015
- #ARRC2015 Bloggers’ Roundtable – Registration - February 28, 2015
- The Great Romance Debate: Does your romance always have to come with a happy ending? - February 24, 2015
- Fifty Shades of Grey (2015) - February 17, 2015
- 2015 Romance Festival - February 7, 2015