A quickie with…Kate Cuthbert, managing editor of Escape Publishing
Escape Publishing manager editor Kate Cuthbert talks about Harlequin Australia’s digital-first imprint.
Last week, Kate Cuthbert was kind enough to answer a few questions about Escape Publishing, the digital-first imprint of Harlequin Australia.
If you can’t see the video, click here to view it directly on YouTube. It runs for just over 3 minutes.
One of the most interesting things she told me—unfortunately, it was after I stopped taping, so it didn’t make it to this vodcast—was that although print runs may be a possibility in the future, she’s keen not to overemphasise this possibility. Cuthbert is keen to move away from the perception that digital is second class to print.
In the next couple of weeks, we’ll be posting short videos featuring Escape Publishing’s launch authors, so watch this space.
Latest posts by Kat (see all)
- Call for submissions: A zine for lovers of romance fiction - January 29, 2015
- January 26 - January 26, 2015
- Library Lovers Day 2015 – The Great Romance Debate - January 24, 2015
- 2015 resolutions - January 17, 2015
- Amazon and Hachette reach a compromise; meanwhile, The Book Depository is being a bit dodgy - November 14, 2014