A quickie with…Rhian Cahill, author of Christmas Wishes
Escape Publishing launch author Rhian Cahill talks about her latest book, Christmas Wishes.
Last month, I had the privilege of sitting down for a chat with Escape Publishing’s launch authors, and they agreed to let me post a short vodcast of them talking about their books an answering that most important question of all: Do you kill fairies?
This vodcast is with Rhian Cahill, author of Christmas Wishes and New Year’s Kisses. Cahill is best known as an erotic romance and romantic erotica author, so these more mainstream novellas are somewhat of a departure from her usual style.
If you can’t see the video, click here to view it directly on YouTube. It runs for just under two minutes.
Escape Publishing | 9780857990044
This Christmas, Santa is granting wishes these two friends never knew they had.
Helping his best friend photograph a bunch of hyperactive kids is suddenly the least of Dean Hall’s problems when he sees the costume Talli wants him to wear. No guy in his right mind wants to be seen in a pair of tights.
Talli Jarmen isn’t above a little subterfuge when she’s desperate for help. But getting Dean’s assistance proves to be more than she bargained for when she sees him decked out in the naughtiest Christmas costume she’s ever laid eyes on. She’s never thought about Dean that way, but seeing him practically naked has her questioning their ‘friends only’ status. But wanting more is dangerous. Are they willing to risk all they have for what could be?
Latest posts by Kat (see all)
- The F Word: Romance – Broadcast - July 30, 2015
- A postscript on John Havel’s plagiarism, The Hustle’s apology, Eden Connor’s rebuttal, and Sam Parr’s douchebaggery - July 29, 2015
- 2015 RITA and Golden Heart awards – Winners - July 27, 2015
- The Captive Prince launch – official video now on YouTube - July 25, 2015
- Eden Connor addresses ‘bro’ tone on The Hustle & other problems with John Havel’s piece - July 24, 2015