#AWW2012 wrap-up for romantic fiction on AWW blog
It is a truth universally acknowledged among romance readers that our favourite genre is one that is written by women for women. So when the Australian Women Writers Challenge was announced last year, I hoped it would be a way to bring the romance genre to readers who wouldn’t normally pick up a romance book.
In 2013 I’ll be one of the contributing editors at the Australian Women Writers Challenge blog, and I’ll be looking at AWW reviews for romance fiction. My first post, wrapping up the 2012 entries for romance, erotica and romantic suspense, is up on the AWW blog.
Latest posts by Kat (see all)
- Amazon launches Australian Kindle store – Kindle Fire now available - November 13, 2013
- Melbourne Cup readers’ sweep 2013 - November 5, 2013
- Bridget Jones fans are not happy, Jan - September 30, 2013
- Reactions to Anna Goldsworthy’s Quarterly Essay: Introduction - September 28, 2013
- Welcome to Gabby and Jodi and did you spot the bloggers at the DBSA podcast? - September 23, 2013