#AWW2012 wrap-up for romantic fiction on AWW blog
It is a truth universally acknowledged among romance readers that our favourite genre is one that is written by women for women. So when the Australian Women Writers Challenge was announced last year, I hoped it would be a way to bring the romance genre to readers who wouldn’t normally pick up a romance book.
In 2013 I’ll be one of the contributing editors at the Australian Women Writers Challenge blog, and I’ll be looking at AWW reviews for romance fiction. My first post, wrapping up the 2012 entries for romance, erotica and romantic suspense, is up on the AWW blog.
Latest posts by Kat (see all)
- Shenanigans in social media – An author brags about stalking a reader - October 19, 2014
- Dear Author/Jane Litte Defence Fund - October 4, 2014
- Why yes, schadenfreude makes your butthurt look big - September 30, 2014
- 2014 Romantic Book of the Year (RUBY) – Winners - August 12, 2014
- BBWF 2014 – Be Still My Beating Heart: Writing Romance - August 2, 2014