#AWW2012 wrap-up for romantic fiction on AWW blog
It is a truth universally acknowledged among romance readers that our favourite genre is one that is written by women for women. So when the Australian Women Writers Challenge was announced last year, I hoped it would be a way to bring the romance genre to readers who wouldn’t normally pick up a romance book.
In 2013 I’ll be one of the contributing editors at the Australian Women Writers Challenge blog, and I’ll be looking at AWW reviews for romance fiction. My first post, wrapping up the 2012 entries for romance, erotica and romantic suspense, is up on the AWW blog.
Latest posts by Kat (see all)
- ARRC 2015 – Registration and keynote speakers - July 21, 2014
- A quickie with Laura Greaves, author of Be My Baby - July 1, 2014
- A quickie with Fiona McArthur, author of Red Sand Sunrise - June 25, 2014
- Heart to Heart podcast with Anne Gracie, Anna Cowan, C. S. Pacat and Nalini Singh (not at the same time) - June 7, 2014
- Pearls of Asia by Lee Geiger - June 3, 2014