Each year I take part in the Book Binge organised by MaryP at It’s Not All Mary Poppins. This year’s no different, and I’ve already finished my first book for the month. (My late re-read challenge, which will be out this arvo. I hope.)
Here are the rules:
1. For the month of April, keep track of the books you read.
2. On May 1, post your list on your blog.
Easy, no? You can write a review or reader response if you wish, but a list of titles and authors is also perfectly acceptable.
Three other points:
1. You may include books you re-read, so long as you re-read them in between April 1 and 30.
2. You may also include books you start but don’t finish, just note the page at which you gave it up. Something like, “Quit, page 47 of 322″.
3. Children’s books must be at least 125 pages long to be counted. (Books you read to your children, if they are at least 125 pages, would also count.)
I’ll be keeping a running list here.
Now … I’m off to read Blue Diablo. *g*