Before Rudi, Gabby and I left for the Romantic Times Convention, we had a list of authors we wanted to interview for the podcast. Alyssa Cole was one of the names at the top of our list, not only because of her advocacy for diverse romance, but because she writes fabulous books (she won the RT Reviewers’ Choice Award for Futuristic Romance for her book Mixed Signals) and has so many interesting and intelligent things to say.
Thanks to @KatsRBest for the feedback on episode 18.
- BT | Amz | Aud — Babysitters Club series by Ann M. Martin
- BT | Amz | Aud — Eagle’s Heart by Alyssa Cole
- BT | Amz | Aud — The Suffragette Scandal by Courtney Milan
- BT | Amz | Aud — The Brightest Day (Anthology)
- BT | Amz | Aud — Daughters of a Nation (Anthology)
- BT | Amz | Aud — An Extraordinary Union by Alyssa Cole (March 2017)