We’re giving away two signed copies of The Hating Game! Entries close April 21, 2017.
Today’s guest is Canberra-based author Sally Thorne, whose debut novel The Hating Game received some amazing (and well deserved) buzz. I caught up with her after her first ever author signing event, and we chat about her characters Lucy and Josh, the role of colour in her writing, and how she’s going with her second book.
Sally has also generously provided two — yes, TWO — signed copies of her book to give away to two readers. To win, tell us who you would like to hear narrate The Hating Game on audiobook. You can leave a comment below, or via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Litsy — just tag your entry with #bookthingo so we can find it. Rudi and I will pick our favourites, and if you send us a video or audio entry, we might play it in the next episode! You can enter multiple times, but only 1 recommendation per comment, please.
By entering, you agree to the following terms: 1. We will contact you via the social media platform you used for your entry to obtain your postal details. If you don’t respond to our email or message within 7 days, the prize may withdrawn. 2. Entries close 11:59pm AEST, April 21, 2107. 3. We’ll pick 2 winners based on our favourite entries. Each winner will receive signed copy of The Hating Game by Sally Thorne.
- BT | Amz | Aud — The Hating Game by Sally Thorne [ review ]
- BT | Amz | Aud — Grey by E.L. James
- Not yet released — The Comfort Zone by Sally Thorne
- Books by the Bridge
- Waxman Leavell Literary — Sally’s agent is Taylor Haggerty
- The Canberra fairytale of Sally Thorne and The Hating Game (Canberra Times)
- April from The Reading Belles
- Fictionally Yours, Melbourne