Today’s podcast guest is a fellow reader whom I met through the online romance reading community. Kaetrin Allen reviews for various blogs, and she’s responsible for my discovery of audiobooks (we talk about this in the podcast). When the RWA National Conference went to Adelaide for the first time, I grabbed at the chance to sit down with Kaetrin for a chat. If you love audiobooks, make sure you have your one-click finger ready!
Thanks to Laura Dell for her comment on Facebook asking about Aboriginal characters in rural romance. I have included the list of books I’ve read below. Thanks also to Gabby and KeiraSoleore for the Kinsale one-up(wo)manship on Twitter. It was so much fun, and I bow (but obviously do not cede) to your fangirl powers.
Finally, a quick reminder that entries to our giveaway of The Hating Game ends today. You can find details on how to enter here.
- BT | Amz | Aud — Regency Buck by Georgette Heyer
- BT | Amz | Aud — Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon
- BT | Amz | Aud — In Death series by J.D. Robb
- BT | Amz | Aud — Flowers From the Storm by Laura Kinsale
- BT | Amz | Aud — The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion [ review ]
- BT | Amz | Aud — Love With a Chance of Drowning by Torre DeRoche [ review ]
- BT | Amz | Aud — As Darkness Falls by Bronwyn Parry [ review ]
- BT | Amz | Aud — Safe Harbour by Helene Young [ review ]
- Mills and Boon — Her Galahad by Melissa James
- Dear Author — Romance review blog
- Audiogals — Audiobook review blog
- Downpour — Audiobook shop
- Smart Bitches, Trashy Books — Romance review blog
- Smexy Books — Romance review blog
- All About Romance — Romance review blog and community
- My Extensive Reading — Liz McCausland’s blog