As we approach our second podversary (yay!) one of the things I’d like to focus more on is introducing you to emerging authors in romance. Amber Bardan is the perfect guest for our anniversary week — she’s a relatively young author who writes contemporary heroines, but whose love for romance goes back to more old skool historical romance. You can meet Amber at Fictionally Yours, Melbourne in September, if you were lucky enough to score a ticket! A word of warning: this episode includes some rude words.
Don’t forget that this week we have a bonus podcast episode to celebrate our second year of doing the show. You can download the episode as soon as it goes live by subscribing to the podcast. Otherwise, check back here on Thursday for unexpected mayhem!
- BT | Amz — For Her Protection by Amber Bardan
- BT | Amz | Aud — Sweet Valley High series by Francine Pascal
- BT | Amz | Aud — Until Forever by Johanna Lindsey
- BT | Amz | Aud — The Prize by Julie Garwood
- BT | Amz | Aud — The Secret by Julie Garwood
- BT | Amz — The Last Hour of Gann by R. Lee Smith
- BT | Amz — The Land of the Beautiful Dead by R. Lee Smith
- BT | Amz — King’s Captive by Amber Bardan