Cover doppelgänger: I knew I’d seen those windblown tresses before
I love Julie Anne Long, but it took me ages to finally buy this book because I thought I had already read it. Now I realise that Avon has reused the same cover image. No wonder I was so confused!
I’m curious to know—which cover do you prefer?
The following two tabs change content below.
Killer of Fairies
Kat Mayo is a freelance writer, Twitter tragic, addicted blogger and compulsive reader. She is the editor of Booktopia's Romance Buzz and has written for Books+Publisher, the AWW Challenge blog, and the ARRA newsletter. Kat firmly believes in happy endings and has been reading romance books ever since Nancy Drew got together with Ned Nickerson. She kills fairies with glee.
Latest posts by Kat (see all)
- Amazon launches Australian Kindle store – Kindle Fire now available - November 13, 2013
- Melbourne Cup readers’ sweep 2013 - November 5, 2013
- Bridget Jones fans are not happy, Jan - September 30, 2013
- Reactions to Anna Goldsworthy’s Quarterly Essay: Introduction - September 28, 2013
- Welcome to Gabby and Jodi and did you spot the bloggers at the DBSA podcast? - September 23, 2013