Did you spot the buff butlers in Sydney today?
At lunchtime today, the lovely ladies from Mills & Boon were giving out free books to passers-by at Martin Place, Pitt Street Mall and the QVB. They were aided by so-called ‘buff butlers’ (though I’d say there was more buff than buttering). The initiative seemed well received, although for more impact they really needed more butlers. I say that in a completely objective (not objectifying way).
Check out the pics below or on our Flickr page (I particularly love the butler who pimped out the books to a group of schoolgirls—there’s no more exciting time for Mills & Boon than when you’re in high school!). Also, Decadence had the guys on their knees!
Did you spot the buff butlers and grab a book? Let us know!
Latest posts by Kat (see all)
- Romance fiction is not your bitch - April 17, 2014
- Blogging muster: March 2014 - April 17, 2014
- Bookmarked - April 16, 2014
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Stormswept by Shannon Curtis - April 15, 2014
- Sydney Writers’ Festival 2014 – The almost-romance panels - April 11, 2014