High Tea with Smart Bitch Sarah
Sarah Wendell is coming to Sydney and we’re having a reader get-together over tea!
We had a few options—Nutella pizza, steak, sausage sizzle—but really, how could we go past high tea? We considered various venues and it was hard to go past The Victoria Room’s salon in the CBD. The scone menu is to die for.
Readers, bloggers and bookish folk are all welcome to come along. It would be great to catch up with bloggers and tweeters as well as meet new faces.
Bring a book (optional) and an empty stomach!
When: Sunday, October 28 from 1pm
Where: The Victoria Tea Salon (Level 4, Westfield Sydney CBD)
Who: Lovers of romance fiction, scones and smart bitchery
Cost: Varies, depending on what you plan to order (click here to view their menu)
Bring: A book to show off, swap or give away (optional)
If you’re coming along, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, October 21. I’ve made a tentative reservation for 25 (under the name ‘Smart Bitches’, of course), just in case Sarah’s fan horde descends upon us (we would love that!), so if we go over I need to panic and then beg the venue for more seats.
It would be great to see fellow romance readers and bloggers there, so we hope you guys can make it!
Latest posts by Kat (see all)
- #ARRC2015 Bloggers’ Roundtable – Registration - February 28, 2015
- The Great Romance Debate: Does your romance always have to come with a happy ending? - February 24, 2015
- Fifty Shades of Grey (2015) - February 17, 2015
- 2015 Romance Festival - February 7, 2015
- Call for submissions: A zine for lovers of romance fiction - January 29, 2015