Loot from 2012 RWAus conference
Today I’m celebrating the start of Book Week by showing off the latest additions to my TBR (to be read) pile.
Not to be smug or anything, but check out the books I brought home from the Gold Coast:
Some of these books were given away for free by authors at the ARRA signing, some I bought from Rosemary, who was the main bookseller at the conference, and some I bought for $1 (used books) at the QT hotel gift shop. I’m looking forward to reading them all!
Latest posts by Kat (see all)
- Amazon launches Australian Kindle store – Kindle Fire now available - November 13, 2013
- Melbourne Cup readers’ sweep 2013 - November 5, 2013
- Bridget Jones fans are not happy, Jan - September 30, 2013
- Reactions to Anna Goldsworthy’s Quarterly Essay: Introduction - September 28, 2013
- Welcome to Gabby and Jodi and did you spot the bloggers at the DBSA podcast? - September 23, 2013