PRE-RELEASE SPOILERS: Excerpt from Heart Of Obsidian, the new Psy-Changeling book
At some point, I’ll catch up on reading, reviewing and blogging and we’ll be back to our regular posting schedule. In the meantime, this is way too exciting for me not to mention!
If you’re a fan of NZ author Nalini Singh’s Psy-Changeling series—and who isn’t?—and you’re dying to know which main character will feature in her June release, Heart Of Obsidian—and who isn’t?—then you need to head over to her blog and find out!
Yes, after months of secrecy and that oh-so-coy blurb, we finally find out that…
(Look away now if you don’t want to know!)
…it’s Kaleb’s book!
This series is one of the few that I don’t mind reading spoiler-free, so I’m not sure—does this mean he’s the Ghost? Or is it that the Ghost’s identity will be revealed in this book? Anyone up to date on their Psy-Changeling trivia? Dear Author has a thread all about the Arrow squad with plenty of speculation on who the Ghost is.
So, fellow Psy-Changeling readers, what did you think of the excerpt? Was Kaleb just too obvious or are you pleasantly surprised?
Latest posts by Kat (see all)
- Blogger blackout - October 24, 2014
- A response to the support received by Kathleen Hale after she stalked a book blogger - October 23, 2014
- Shenanigans in social media – An author brags about stalking a reader - October 19, 2014
- Dear Author/Jane Litte Defence Fund - October 4, 2014
- Why yes, schadenfreude makes your butthurt look big - September 30, 2014