1. Read as many books as you can from Sept 7 to 30.
2. On Oct 1, post a list of the books you read. If you don’t have a blog or website, you can post your results as a comment to our challenge round-up in October.
3. The list should either link to your reviews of the books or include short comments saying what you thought of each book.
You can read different variations of the challenge here. As well as the standard challenge, I’ll be tracking my reads for the All-rounder and Romance challenges. I’m also aiming to do the Quickie challenge.
Click here for the list of participants and some clarifications on the rules.
Kat’s reading list
(G) Listed in The Guide (All-rounder challenge)
(R) 2009 R*BY Award finalist (Romance challenge)
(A) Australian author
- The Last Stormlord by Glenda Larke (A)
- Blue Noise by Debra Oswald (A)
- Cupid’s Arrow by Isabelle Merlin (A)
- Hot Under Pressure by Kathleen O’Reilly
- How To Break Your Own Heart by Maggie Alderson (G) (A) (R)
- Doubleblind by Ann Aguirre
- Magnate’s Make-Believe Mistress by Bronwyn Jameson (A)
- 10 Short Stories You Must Read This Year (Anthology) (G) (A)
- To Love, Honour and Betray by Kathy Lette (G) (A)
I’ll update this list as I finish each book.