Vodcast: Books with romantic elements recommended for Aussie Author Month 2012
Kate and Kat talk about their favourite Australian romance authors. Part 10 (final) of a series of vodcasts for Aussie Author Month 2012.
In this series, Kate and I talk about some of our favourite Australian romance authors, with some digression into our to-be-read lists. In our final vodcast for this series, we talk about our favourite books with romantic elements and why we love them so much.
Unfortunately, due to technical issues, the bit where we talk about tentacle porn ended up on the cutting room floor.
If you can’t see the video below, click here to view it directly on YouTube. It runs for just under 10 minutes.
Again, thanks to Ben Reynolds, who recorded these vodcasts for us.
This is a complete list of the authors and books we mention in the video, and I’ve indicated which ones are recommended reads.
- The Thorn Birds (recommended by Kate)
- Disco Boy (recommended by Kat)
- Affection (recommended by Kat)
- The Piper’s Son (recommended by Kat)
- The Opposite of Life (recommended by Kate)
If you have more recommendations for Australian authored books with romantic elements, we’d love to know!
Latest posts by Kat (see all)
- January 26 - January 26, 2015
- Library Lovers Day 2015 – The Great Romance Debate - January 24, 2015
- 2015 resolutions - January 17, 2015
- Amazon and Hachette reach a compromise; meanwhile, The Book Depository is being a bit dodgy - November 14, 2014
- Melbourne Cup readers’ sweep 2014 - November 4, 2014