Vodcast: Books with romantic elements recommended for Aussie Author Month 2012
Kate and Kat talk about their favourite Australian romance authors. Part 10 (final) of a series of vodcasts for Aussie Author Month 2012.
In this series, Kate and I talk about some of our favourite Australian romance authors, with some digression into our to-be-read lists. In our final vodcast for this series, we talk about our favourite books with romantic elements and why we love them so much.
Unfortunately, due to technical issues, the bit where we talk about tentacle porn ended up on the cutting room floor.
If you can’t see the video below, click here to view it directly on YouTube. It runs for just under 10 minutes.
Again, thanks to Ben Reynolds, who recorded these vodcasts for us.
This is a complete list of the authors and books we mention in the video, and I’ve indicated which ones are recommended reads.
- The Thorn Birds (recommended by Kate)
- Disco Boy (recommended by Kat)
- Affection (recommended by Kat)
- The Piper’s Son (recommended by Kat)
- The Opposite of Life (recommended by Kate)
If you have more recommendations for Australian authored books with romantic elements, we’d love to know!
Latest posts by Kat (see all)
- Shenanigans in social media – An author brags about stalking a reader - October 19, 2014
- Dear Author/Jane Litte Defence Fund - October 4, 2014
- Why yes, schadenfreude makes your butthurt look big - September 30, 2014
- 2014 Romantic Book of the Year (RUBY) – Winners - August 12, 2014
- BBWF 2014 – Be Still My Beating Heart: Writing Romance - August 2, 2014