Vodcast: Buying romance books in Australia
Kate and Kat chat about romance fiction in Australia. Part 2 of a series of vodcasts for Aussie Author Month 2012.
So we’re hoping you enjoyed our first vodcast enough to listen to the rest of our conversation on romance fiction in Australia.
This time we chat about the publishing and marketing side of romance fiction, though still very much from a reader’s perspective. We talk about where we buy our books, reminisce about our first Mills & Boon, and whinge about discuss how we think Australian publishers are doing when it comes to romance fiction.
If you can’t see the video below, click here to view it directly on YouTube. It runs for just under ten minutes.
We’re thinking of doing more of these vodcasts if we can find enough things to talk about. (Hard to believe, I know.) So if you have any suggestions, please let me or Kate know!
Latest posts by Kat (see all)
- ARRC 2015 – Registration and keynote speakers - July 21, 2014
- A quickie with Laura Greaves, author of Be My Baby - July 1, 2014
- A quickie with Fiona McArthur, author of Red Sand Sunrise - June 25, 2014
- Heart to Heart podcast with Anne Gracie, Anna Cowan, C. S. Pacat and Nalini Singh (not at the same time) - June 7, 2014
- Pearls of Asia by Lee Geiger - June 3, 2014