Vodcast: Buying romance books in Australia
Kate and Kat chat about romance fiction in Australia. Part 2 of a series of vodcasts for Aussie Author Month 2012.
So we’re hoping you enjoyed our first vodcast enough to listen to the rest of our conversation on romance fiction in Australia.
This time we chat about the publishing and marketing side of romance fiction, though still very much from a reader’s perspective. We talk about where we buy our books, reminisce about our first Mills & Boon, and whinge about discuss how we think Australian publishers are doing when it comes to romance fiction.
If you can’t see the video below, click here to view it directly on YouTube. It runs for just under ten minutes.
We’re thinking of doing more of these vodcasts if we can find enough things to talk about. (Hard to believe, I know.) So if you have any suggestions, please let me or Kate know!
Latest posts by Kat (see all)
- Sydney Writers’ Festival 2015 – Is this romance I see before me? - May 22, 2015
- Quiet on the blog doesn’t mean we have been silent - May 18, 2015
- C. S. Pacat signing videos are now on YouTube - April 11, 2015
- C. S. Pacat signing at Galaxy Bookshop - April 10, 2015
- On ethical dilemmas in literary culture - March 27, 2015