Vodcast: Buying romance books in Australia
Kate and Kat chat about romance fiction in Australia. Part 2 of a series of vodcasts for Aussie Author Month 2012.
So we’re hoping you enjoyed our first vodcast enough to listen to the rest of our conversation on romance fiction in Australia.
This time we chat about the publishing and marketing side of romance fiction, though still very much from a reader’s perspective. We talk about where we buy our books, reminisce about our first Mills & Boon, and whinge about discuss how we think Australian publishers are doing when it comes to romance fiction.
If you can’t see the video below, click here to view it directly on YouTube. It runs for just under ten minutes.
We’re thinking of doing more of these vodcasts if we can find enough things to talk about. (Hard to believe, I know.) So if you have any suggestions, please let me or Kate know!
Latest posts by Kat (see all)
- Amazon launches Australian Kindle store – Kindle Fire now available - November 13, 2013
- Melbourne Cup readers’ sweep 2013 - November 5, 2013
- Bridget Jones fans are not happy, Jan - September 30, 2013
- Reactions to Anna Goldsworthy’s Quarterly Essay: Introduction - September 28, 2013
- Welcome to Gabby and Jodi and did you spot the bloggers at the DBSA podcast? - September 23, 2013