Vodcast: Erotic romance recommendations for Aussie Author Month 2012
Kate and Kat talk about their favourite Australian romance authors. Part 7 of a series of vodcasts for Aussie Author Month 2012.
In this series, Kate and I talk about some of our favourite Australian romance authors, with some digression into our to-be-read lists. This time we talk about erotic romance. One thing I didn’t notice until I replayed our chat is that none of these authors have an Australian publisher. And they should!
If you can’t see the video below, click here to view it directly on YouTube. It runs for just under eight minutes.
And, of course, a big thank you to Ben Reynolds, who recorded these vodcasts for us.
This is a complete list of the authors and books we mention in the video, and I’ve indicated which ones are recommended reads.
- Remastering Jerna (recommended by Kat)
Which Aussie authors of erotic romance would you recommend, and which of their books should we start with? We’d love to know!
Latest posts by Kat (see all)
- Trousseau – A zine for lovers of romance fiction - March 6, 2015
- Smutty Buzzword Bingo – We need your dirty words! - March 2, 2015
- #ARRC2015 Bloggers’ Roundtable – Registration - February 28, 2015
- The Great Romance Debate: Does your romance always have to come with a happy ending? - February 24, 2015
- Fifty Shades of Grey (2015) - February 17, 2015