Vodcast: Fantasy romance recommendations for Aussie Author Month 2012
Kate and Kat talk about their favourite Australian romance authors. Part 9 of a series of vodcasts for Aussie Author Month 2012.
In this series, Kate and I talk about some of our favourite Australian romance authors, with some digression into our to-be-read lists. We’re talking about fantasy romance and this is a subgenre that I dearly wish more authors would write in.
If you can’t see the video below, click here to view it directly on YouTube. It runs for over seven minutes.
And, of course, we couldn’t have done these vodcasts without the help of the ever awesome Ben Reynolds.
This is a complete list of the authors and books we mention in the video, and I’ve indicated which ones are recommended reads.
- The Lone Warrior (recommended by Kate and Kat)
- Heart’s Blood (recommended by Kate)
Which Aussie authors of fantasy romance would you recommend, and which of their books should we start with? We’d love to know!
Latest posts by Kat (see all)
- 2014 Romantic Book of the Year (RUBY) – Winners - August 12, 2014
- BBWF 2014 – Be Still My Beating Heart: Writing Romance - August 2, 2014
- ARRC 2015 – Registration and keynote speakers - July 21, 2014
- A quickie with Laura Greaves, author of Be My Baby - July 1, 2014
- A quickie with Fiona McArthur, author of Red Sand Sunrise - June 25, 2014