Vodcast: Fantasy romance recommendations for Aussie Author Month 2012
Kate and Kat talk about their favourite Australian romance authors. Part 9 of a series of vodcasts for Aussie Author Month 2012.
In this series, Kate and I talk about some of our favourite Australian romance authors, with some digression into our to-be-read lists. We’re talking about fantasy romance and this is a subgenre that I dearly wish more authors would write in.
If you can’t see the video below, click here to view it directly on YouTube. It runs for over seven minutes.
And, of course, we couldn’t have done these vodcasts without the help of the ever awesome Ben Reynolds.
This is a complete list of the authors and books we mention in the video, and I’ve indicated which ones are recommended reads.
- The Lone Warrior (recommended by Kate and Kat)
- Heart’s Blood (recommended by Kate)
Which Aussie authors of fantasy romance would you recommend, and which of their books should we start with? We’d love to know!
Latest posts by Kat (see all)
- Romance fiction is not your bitch - April 17, 2014
- Blogging muster: March 2014 - April 17, 2014
- Bookmarked - April 16, 2014
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Stormswept by Shannon Curtis - April 15, 2014
- Sydney Writers’ Festival 2014 – The almost-romance panels - April 11, 2014