Kate and Kat talk about their favourite Australian romance authors. Part 3 of a series of vodcasts for Aussie Author Month 2012.
So now we get to the fun part. In this next series of vodcasts, Kate and I talk about some of our favourite Australian romance authors, with some digression into our—okay, my—to-be-read pile.
We’ve grouped our chats into romance subgenres and this first one is our favourite—historical romance. See if you can guess our favourite authors!
If you can’t see the video below, click here to view it directly on YouTube. It runs for just over 13 minutes.
Again, our most effusive gratitude to Ben Reynolds, who recorded this marathon session for us.
This is a complete list of the authors and books we mention in the video, and I’ve indicated which ones are recommended reads.
- Claiming The Courtesan
- Untouched (recommended by Kat)
- Tempt The Devil (recommended by Kat)
- My Reckless Surrender (recommended by Kate)
- Midnight’s Wild Passion
- Seven Nights in a Rogue’s Bed (to be released)
- Tallie’s Knight (recommended by Kate)
- The Perfect Kiss
- The Perfect Stranger
- The Perfect Waltz
- The Perfect Rake (recommended by Kate and Kat)
- To Catch A Bride
- Lessons In Seduction (recommended by Kate)
- One Unashamed Night (recommended by Kat)
Which Aussie authors of historical romance would you recommend, and which of their books should we start with? We’d love to know!