The best thing about the Romantic Times convention was the chance to meet some of my favourite authors. Historical romance author Tessa Dare was on my Do Not Leave Vegas Without Meeting Her list. I’m such a fan girl, I can’t even remember how I managed to invite her up to my room to record this interview, but I did and she did. So yes, I can now tell people that Tessa Dare and I hung out in Vegas!
We start off by talking about Tessa’s writing process and some of her books, many of which are on my keeper shelf. (Find out which of her books is ‘like Cluedo but with sexy times’!) We also talk about unusual occupations for women in the Regency period, and I manage to drop a Hamilton reference.
I’ll be in Adelaide this weekend for the Romance Writers of Australia conference. I’m looking for authors to interview for a vox pop, so if you’re up for a quick round of questions and answers, let me know!
- BT | Amz | Aud — Spindle Cove series by Tessa Dare
- BT | Amz | Aud — Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare
- BT | Amz | Aud — Castles Ever After series by Tessa Dare
- BT | Amz | Aud — Game of Thrones series by George R. R. Martin
- BT | Amz | Aud — Flowers From the Storm by Laura Kindle
- BT | Amz | Aud — Say Yes to the Marquess by Tessa Dare
- BT | Amz | Aud — When a Scot Ties the Knot by Tessa Dare
- BT | Amz | Aud — Do You Want to Start a Scandal? by Tessa Dare
- Hamilton — I love this musical. When I went to New York after the RT Convention, I spent hours lining up for a potential ticket. Sadly, I didn’t get one. But the soundtrack is on repeat play on my phone.