When I heard Melanie Milburne’s keynote at the 2018 Australian Romance Readers’ Award, I knew we had to have her on the show. Her speech as a powerful personal statement about reconciling her feminism and her writing career. It as powerful because it was so honest and reflective in a way I hadn’t heard from many romance authors before. I hope that comes out in our conversation in this episode. Melanie celebrates over 15 years and 80 books this week — an amazing achievement.
Shout out to stephnay14 for the awesome review on Apple Podcasts!
- BD | BT | Amz | Aud — Lexi’s Secret by Melanie Milburne
- BD | BT | Amz | Aud — The Prince’s Stolen Virgin by Maisey Yates
- BD | BT | Amz | Aud — Penniless Virgin to Sicilian Bride by Melanie Milburne
- BD | BT | Amz | Aud — The Female Persuasion by Meg Wolitzer
- BD | BT | Amz | Aud — The Shepherd’s Hut by Tim Winton
- BD | BT | Amz | Aud — Jane Doe by Victoria Helen Stone
- BD | BT | Amz | Aud — The Choke by Sofie Laguna
- BD | BT | Amz | Aud — My Absolute Darling by Gabriel Tallent
- Australian Romance Readers Awards
- Kate Cuthbert’s keynote speech at RWAus 2018
- iTunes | Amazon — The Wife (Film)